Gauge Control starts measurement, edits control programs, transfers data to PC, show graphic and additional information.
- Three levels of control programs creation. The easiest one is choosing from list of presets. The mid-level is programming by blocks or intervals. The expert level allows to create adaptive programs that can control environment and decide whether to save info or drop it.
- Prerun testing of control program (on PC) for statistic analysis of future measurement.
- Temperature compensation with cubic spline interpolation on 3D surface.
- Out of calibrated range pressure and temperature forecast.
- Preprocessing filters: smooth, average, rediscrete.
- Cubic spline transform for increasing points. Allows to draw a graph in skipped or mismeasured range.
- Removing graph region.
- Overlay graphs, registered by some manometers.
- Joining graphs from different manometers.
- Accumulators charge control.
- Direct measure (draws graphs in realtime).
- Forming labels on graph.
- User measure units.
- Export to other programs.
- Export to M2 Process.
- Graphs print (black&while and color).
- Export to Excel.