Position and velocity electronic counter MIKON-123
Electronic counter permits to monitor precisely the positioning and movement velocity of oil-well instruments comprising the equipment for checking the oil-wells or similar systems.
- Equipped with the real time counter for the purposes of synchronizing operation with various devices;
- equipped with the EEPROM for the nonvolatile storage of constants and data;
- equipped with the serial port for data transmission to various devices (e.g. IBM PC);
- displays directions of movement (upwards, downwards);
- allows to reset and edit the counter readings;
- used jointly with the oil-well pressure gauge MIKON-107 it ensures obtaining the pressure and temperature-to-depth ratios.
Complete delivery set
- Photoimpact position transducer;
- counting device;
- communication cable.
This unit may be modified for specific applications and integrated into existing systems under customer's order.
Brief performance data
|Measurement range of movement, meters||0.1…9999.9|
|Velocity measurement range, km/h||0.1…9.9|
|Temperature operating range, degrees C||-40…+50|
|Memory capacity, KB||8|
|Period of timer operation from the built-in battery, months||min 12|
|Power voltage, V||12 or 24|
|Weight of the counting device, kg||0.5|
|Weight of the sensor, kg||1.2|